What Information We Collect
This policy covers the information you share with us and/or which may be acquired during the application or recruitment process, including:
- Your name, address, email address, driver’s license number, telephone number, birth date, and other personally identifying information
- Your previous and/or relevant work experience or other information you provide in support of the application and recruitment process
- Information from phone screenings and interviews, if any
- Details of the type of employment you are looking for and other job preferences
- Any sensitive and/or demographic information obtained during the application or recruitment process such as gender
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks including information provided by third parties. You are responsible for notifying referees and obtaining their consent for Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. to collect and use that information as described in this policy before providing their personal information to Marquez and Son Trucking Inc..
- Information relating to any previous applications you have made to Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. and/or any previous employment history with Marquez and Son Trucking Inc.
How Collected Information is Used
This policy covers the information collected and used by Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. for the purposes of carrying out its application and recruitment process which includes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications, and interests against our job opportunities
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks if you are offered a job
- Communicating with you about the recruitment process and/or your application
- Creating and submitting reports as required under any local laws and/or regulations
- Improving Marquez and Son Trucking Inc.’s application and/or recruitment process
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests
If you are offered and accept employment with Marquez and Son Trucking Inc., the information collected during the application and recruitment process will become part of your employment record.
Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. is committed to securing and protecting your personal information provided during the applicant and recruitment process. We only keep your personal information for as long as needed during the application and recruitment process or as required by law. Because the transmission of information over the internet cannot be absolutely secure, Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. does not warrant or guarantee that your personal information will remain permanently secure. By providing your information through our online application form, you release Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. from all responsibility regarding your personal information.
Who Can Access Your Information
- Your information may be shared with all members involved in the hiring process. If you have been referred for a job at Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. by a current Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. employee, we may inform that employee about the status of your application with your consent. In some cases, if we discover you have attended the same school or shared the same previous employer during the same period as a current Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. employee, we may consult with that employee for feedback on you.
- Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. may use service providers acting on Marquez and Son Trucking Inc.’s behalf to provide verification and background checks.
- Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. may sometimes be required to disclose your information to external third parties such as local labor authorities and other regulatory bodies or law enforcement agencies with the purpose of complying with applicable laws and regulations, or in response to legal processes.
This Policy Explains
- What information we collect during our application and recruitment process and why we collect it
- How we use the information we collect
- How you can access and update that information
How to Update Your Information
Marquez and Son Trucking Inc. and Son Trucking may keep your application and information on file to consider you for other job opportunities. If you do not want us to retain your information or you want to update your information, please email Teresa Cantwell directly by clicking the button below. Please note, some information may be retained if required by law.
How to Contact Us
Marquez and Son Trucking Inc
3710 CR 49
Hudson, Colorado 80642
Effective as of April 11, 2017